On the 2nd Saturday of every month, beginning in May of each year, Merrywhether Farm hosts a Farm Day from 11AM-2PM.
On Farm day, a few things happen, and all of them fun and great!
- We provide a free community meal which is sponsored by a local church.
- We teach a short bible lesson.
- Allow folks to enjoy the farm.
- We have a small petting farm with goats, sheep, a rabbit, pigs, and various poultry.
- We have Farm themed kids crafts.
- Also, we are open to teaching anyone that wants to learn about…
- Poppet the Pony
- Basic Bee Keeping
- Tending Sheep
- Raising Chickens
- Jesus and His love for us.
- Come and enjoy a hay ride!
- Every family that stays for the meal and lesson can take a box of food home with them.
Scheduled Farm Days:
Farm Days occur on the 2nd Saturday of each month, May through September. For 2020, those dates are:
May 9th, 2020
June 13th, 2020
July 11th, 2020
August 8th, 2020
September 12th, 2020
Unscheduled Farm Days:
Throughout the season, May through October, The Farm is available to minister to your family, church, or community. Just contact us to make an appointment.
Rev. Scottie Gentry
13604 Minx rd
Ida, MI 48140
Or, email me at: email@example.com
Come on out to Merrywhether Farm for the next Farm day! We are located at:
13604 Minx rd, Ida MI 48140