On the 2nd Saturday of every month, beginning in June of each year, Merrywhether Farm hosts a Farm Day from 11AM-2PM.
On Farm day, a few things happen, and all of them fun and great!
- We provide a free community meal which is sponsored by a local church.
- We teach a short bible lesson.
- Allow folks to enjoy the farm.
- We have a small petting farm with goats, sheep, a rabbit, pigs, and various poultry.
- We have Farm themed kids crafts.
- Also, we are open to teaching anyone that wants to learn about…
- Poppet the Pony
- Basic Bee Keeping
- Tending Sheep
- Raising Chickens
- Jesus and His love for us.
- Every family that stays for the meal and lesson can take a box of food home with them.
Scheduled Farm Days:
Farm Days occur on the 2nd Saturday of each month, June through September. For 2021, those dates are:
June 12th, 2021
July 10th, 2021
August 14th, 2021
September 11th, 2021
Unscheduled Farm Days:
Throughout the season, May through September, The Farm is available to minister to your family, church, or community. Just contact us to make an appointment.
Rev. Scottie Gentry
13604 Minx rd
Ida, MI 48140
Or, email me at: email@example.com
Come on out to Merrywhether Farm for the next Farm day! We are located at:
13604 Minx rd, Ida MI 48140